Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Do Not Wear a Tin Can

I know many of my fans have asked me why I turned down the role of Iron Dog, but did you see that outfit? I had to refuse the role because this dog does not dress in a tin can. They managed to find a human who was willing to play the part, and it has become a successful franchise for him, but I stand by my original decision. I will never wear a tin can just to play a role in a movie.

I have a serious problem to report in this blog. Mommy often brings Angel Zoom Smokey and myself fortune cookies when she goes to the Chinese restaurant, and my fortune said I should expand my business so I assume I am supposed to become a more serious writer. However, Angel Zoom Smokey's cookie was missing its fortune!!! I wonder how often this happens. Sure, Angel ate the cookie and said that it didn't really matter. However, I could see the sadness in her eyes and sure, it could have been because the cookie was gone, but I have to think not having a fortune might have had something to do with it. What does it mean when you don't get a fortune in your cookie? Is your future so bad the cookie can't even talk about it? Do you not have a future? Did the cookie baker perhaps just miss putting the fortune in the cookie? (How likely is that?) Is Angel Zoom Smokey at the forefront of some massive plot to cheat customers out of fortunes? Just to be safe, I shared my fortune with her. I wouldn't want to see anything bad to happen to her. Now if only we can figure out what business we are supposed to expand......there are so many.

Demon Flash Bandit (I Could Be Iron Dog if I Were Willing to Wear a Tin Can)

No comments:

Post a Comment