Monday, August 2, 2010

Demon Flash Bandit: Movie Critic

Is it already time for another blog posting? Does the Internet not realize that a dog has better things to do with his time? I'm sitting here at the computer writing when there are dog butts that I could be sniffing. I have always said that the humans would be fooled a lot less often by other humans is they practiced smelling the other humans' butts when they meet. It works for us dogs.

Angel Zoom Smokey and myself settled in with Mommy yesterday to watch the movie, Observe and Report, and this dog has to admit that this is one movie that I'm glad dogs weren't allowed into the theatre to see. Mommy watched the whole thing and said she didn't like it. Angel Zoom Smokey and myself bailed after about half an hour. I would much rather have a bath than be forced to waste my time watching such a bad movie.

On the subject of movies, this dog has decided that I should be hired as a movie critic. To my knowledge, there are no other dogs who are movie critics. The really great part of my plan is that no theatre could refuse to allow me in to see a movie if I am a critic. If only I had thought of this in time to see Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore. I've seen the trailers and this looks like it is the best movie of the year up until now.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

3 comments:

  1. Woos Demon. I am not sure if I want to watch evil cats take over, how about just dogs eating burgers and ice cream, sound like a good movie, but only if I am starring in it.
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I understand the trailer, there is one evil cat, and the rest of the cats join forces with the dogs to stop the evil cat. It does look like a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad we don't live khloser to get together fur a skhreening ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Or is that a tasting?

    ReplyDelete