Sunday, August 15, 2010

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

I have something special to share with my readers today. Mommy bought some new dog treats called Muttos. Muttos have 2 flavor combinations, and the ones I tried were peanut butter and green apple. There are other flavor combinations available. These treats have the Demon Flash Bandit seal of approval. They are delicious. They are also made with wholesome ingredients and 10% of their profit goes to help charitable causes. You can find out more about this company at http://www.cloudstar.com/ . Tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you. They won't have a clue as to who you are talking about, but I love saying that.

If you ask my opinion, Angel Zoom Smokey is getting spoiled. Mommy bought her a diamond bone charm to go on her collar. I know it has real diamonds because I saw the price tag, and it cost $3.99. You know if a box of Milkbones can be purchased for the same price, the diamonds are real. If you ask me, Milkbones would be better than diamonds. Anyway, Angel Zoom Smokey is walking around the house letting the light fixture "hit" the diamonds and practically blinding me with those expensive jewels she has around her neck. If the humans want something interesting to hang around a dog's neck, I would suggest dingo bones that you can wear. They should hang long enough so that a dog can chew on them if he is in the mood. I bet a human designed Angel's jewelry---a dog would have went with dingo bones.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Angel's Expensive Jewelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment