Thursday, June 24, 2010

Head em Up, Move Em Out---RAWHIDE


Mommy and I often watch old television programs which is okay with this dog. However, I am wondering why we have never watched one that sounds intriguing to me: Rawhide. This must have been the best television show of its time. I am wondering why it was ever cancelled. I know I never lose interest in my rawhide bones. The great actor, Clint Eastwood was in it and he even guest starred on an episode of Mr. Ed so you know he was a great actor in his time. You know a horse would not allow him on his show if he wasn't very talented. Because I want to watch the show, I have been busy making signs that say, "let's watch Rawhide". I am hoping that Mommy will get the hint. If not, I will have to take further measures to insure that I get to watch this television show. If she doesn't figure it out, I might even just have to go to Amazon and order it myself. The humans aren't good at taking a dog's suggestions. Now that I think about it, I'll just go get some plastic money out of Mommy's purse and order it for myself. I'm sure she won't mind. I'll just have them send it directly to me, Demon Flash Bandit. Another problem solved by the dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Wants to Watch Rawhide)

1 comment:

  1. Wooos Demon! Watch rawhide? I do not get it, but I like to eat rawhide. Yum. Mum brought me some today, it was piggy rolls...
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete