Monday, June 28, 2010

The Tick

Last week I wrote a blog about my arch enemy and the arch enemy of many other dogs, the flea. Today I am going to write about The Tick. Some people will tell you that ticks are parasites who, like fleas, like to suck the blood out of a dog or human. It is a sad fact that there are some small bugs who annoy animals that are called ticks. Even I had a run in with one when I was a puppy. However, there is also a super hero named The Tick and he is not a bug. At least he isn't a bug who annoys dogs and humans. He is a super hero who fights crime. He wears a blue costume, and along with his side kick Arthur, who wears a moth suit, fights villians like Brainchild. Arthur wears a moth costume but is often mistaken for a bunny or maybe he is a bunny who wants to be a moth. Anyway, if you meet The Tick, be sure and ask for his autograph. If you run into one of the little "bug" ticks, don't bother. I doubt that they are even smart enough to sign their names. In fact, I wonder--why hasn't The Tick made an appearance at our local ComicCon to meet his fans? I know I would like to meet him and get his autograph. I have to stop writing now. I have some research to do......now how do I find out how to get in touch with The Tick's agent?

Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About The Tick, Superhero)

No comments:

Post a Comment