Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Gardening Ideas

Many of the humans are busy with their gardens at this time of year, and I suppose if that makes them happy, it is okay with this dog. However, I am not a dog who likes vegetables. I don't think veggies even deserve their own food group. I prefer meat. This brings me to the point of this blog. This dog does not understand why the humans waste so much valuable time planting veggies when they could be planting meat. If gardens grew meat instead of vegetables, rabbits would not be a problem since rabbits prefer salads. This dog would love to see fields of beef, chicken, pork, and salmon growing. The salmon, like rice, would need to be covered in water. Combination planting could be done. You could plant spaghetti noodles, tomatoes, beef, and spices like oregano in one spot, and harvest them into one pan and cook together. What a time saver that would be!!!! I wonder why the humans haven't thought of this before. I think it takes a dog to think of things like this. We have inventive minds, and we have plenty of time to think of things while we are napping or pretending to nap. By the way, in addition to meat, cheese would be a nice thing to plant, and so would candy. If the humans would grow candy, it would be easier for a dog to get rather than having to climb on a chair and open the cabinet. In fact, if I could grow my own Burger King, I would be a happy dog. I wouldn't mind going out everyday to harvest all the tasty burgers from my Burger King bushes. I think I will plant a money tree and see how that works out. I could harvest the money and go and buy my own toys and treats. That would be so cool for a dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Better Gardening Ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment