Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vending Machines for Dogs-- A Great Idea!!!!

Vending machines--now they have them with pet products. Yes, it is nice to know that there are vending machines that have wonderful pet products for the humans to buy. When a dog is in the mood for a snack, the dog's human can put some money into a machine and buy the dog a treat. Actually, I am glad they have tasty treats like Bit O Luv and Yummy Chummies in the machines, but when it comes to food, I have no problem with the ice cream machines and the ones who give the humans peanut butter crackers, etc. However, when I learned that they have vending machines with dog toys, that made me happy. Sure, I am perfectly happy eating a human ice cream, but what do you do when you want to play with a ball or a frisbee and there are none available? If you are in a pet vending area, you can buy a toy like that from the machine. That has to be the coolest development in doggy marketing ever. I actually have a machine here at home where I can press the bone, and it gives me a treat. The big difference is that here at home, I don't have to pay any money for the treats. I think this is a wonderful idea, and I'm not sure why the humans didn't think of vending machines for dogs earlier. The only bad thing is that the humans never know when to stop with their ideas. They have also invented a vending machine that "gives a dog a bath". I am against this vending machine for the obvious reason that I don't like baths, and as I have mentioned in an earlier blog under rules for training humans, humans should not be allowed to bathe a dog unless they have written and notarized permission from the dog. Some humans ignore this and continue to bathe dogs without permission, but should the dog decide to have them arrested and taken to court, if they do not have the proper documentation, they would face serious penalties. In fact, they could be put in prison if the judge happens to be a dog. I wonder how many of the humans realize just how serious a matter this is. Judge Beatrice Beagle sent 3 humans to jail last month for that very reason on her television program, Doggy Court. If you haven't watched Doggy Court, you should. I love one of the lawyers on there, Larry the Labrador. You had better watch out if you go up against him. He represented Polly the Pit Bull last month and he got her humans 6 months in prison for the bath they gave her without permission, and they also have to do 300 hours of community service. I hope they have learned their lesson. Polly said the trauma of the bath still bothers her. She gets scared every time she sees a bathtub, and she is having to see a therapist. Anyway, vending machines with dog stuff--an idea whose time has come!

Demon Flash Bandit (I'll Take A Ball and a Frisbee, Please)

No comments:

Post a Comment