Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sometimes Trix are for Tricky Dogs

I was watching television the other day, and I saw a commercial for Trix cereal. It seems a rabbit wanted some of the cereal. When I was a puppy, the humans had a black and white Dutch bunny named Flash that was already 10 years old when I came here. He was a very cool rabbit who preferred Royal Gala apples, and I used to share his rabbit food--particularly his yogurt drops and his dried mangoes. We were close pals. I didn't really understand he was a rabbit. I thought he was a small husky like myself. Anyway, when I saw the Trix rabbit on the commercial, I knew that the Trix cereal must be tasty and delicious if a rabbit wanted it. There were some annoying kids on the commercial telling the rabbit that he couldn't have any Trix because Trix are for kids. I was ready to get on the phone and call the Humane Society to report those naughty children when the rabbit got a taste, and said sometimes they are for tricky rabbits. I'm so glad he did. I made Mommy buy me some Trix because if they are good for a tricky rabbit, I'm sure this dog will love them too.

Demon Flash Bandit (Trix Are For Dogs Too)

No comments:

Post a Comment