Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishbone--Talented Dog!

I was thinking about how nice it would be to read a good book, but what book should I choose? I checked the Internet and imagine my surprise when I discovered the wonderful book, The Mutt in the Iron Muzzle, which is a book in the Wishbone series. Wishbone is well known in acting circles as being one of the best actors of all time. Wishbone has played such varying roles, that if he were human, he would have a shelf filled with Oscars, but the humans at the Academy refuse to recognize his genius because the humans are jealous that they can't do things as well as us dogs. I was so excited to see that I could order this book at Amazon because it looks like good reading to me. I plan to order the book in hardback so it can be a permanent addition to my library. Yes, I have a library. Don't all dogs? Humans might build their homes without libraries, but dogs have sophisticated taste in such things. Sure, some things I would like to have and don't--like a theatre room, but my funds are limited and a dog can't have all the things he would like to have. I will tell you that if I had a theatre room, the seats would have a built in water holder, and holders for dog dishes that can be filled with Yummy Chummies, Milkbones, Bit o Chicken, and other treats. A dog does enjoy a snack while he watches a movie, and you don't want to have to get up and get the snack after the movie starts. I would also make sure there is an air conditioning vent above each chair. I like cold--after all, I am a Siberian Husky. Although this blog is about literature, I would love to see Mutt in the Iron Muzzle turned into a movie starring that great actor, Wishbone. Other books that can be ordered with Wishbone as the main character are Moby Dog and Be a Wolf. Wishbone is so good with classic literature. I'm assuming this is because he is a dog, and he has very high class taste because of his dogness. For those of you who would like to read some classically good literature, I recommend Wishbone books highly. I am going to stop writing now so I can go to Amazon and order these treasures. If you don't have your own library, perhaps you can check them out at your local library. I'm sure all the libraries have them in their Wishbone section.

Demon Flash Bandit (Literary Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment