Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Gift for Mommy

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13, this year. Because my human Mommy treats me so good, I want to make sure I give her something super special to show her how much I love her. This is the lady who feeds me human food, and makes sure I am happy so buying her a gift on Mother's Day is something I look forward to doing. It makes me feel good to show her how much I love her on her special day. Or course, the big problem is, "what does a dog get to show his Mommy that she is loved and special to him?". After giving this subject much thought, I finally decided what to get for her. I am going to give her some dingo bones. I have heard that a gift that you yourself like is often the best thing to get for the recipient, and I am very fond of dingo bones. I asked Angel Zoom Smokey for her opinion and she agrees. She said that she is always happy to get a new dingo bone to chew on. When Mommy is sitting around chewing on her delicious dingo bone, she will remember the wonderful dog who gave it to her!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there on the Internet!

Demon Flash Bandit (Choosing a Mother's Day Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment