Monday, December 19, 2011

Things To Do At Walmart

I have written many blogs about Walmart largely because Walmart seems to always have some interesting stories coming from their stores. However, today I am going to share a video I found on youtube suggesting things that a customer can do at Walmart to pass the time there. I am sharing this because I have seen just about all of these things done in the local store. Sure, the "gift wrap battle" was done with toy swords from the toy section when I was in the store, but it is the same basic idea. The only thing I have not seen is the person crawling around on the floor, but I'm sure it is probably something that I will see in the near future. This brings me to the point of this blog. I have heard Walmart suggest that they start having doctors to treat people set up at the store. Judging from their customers, I think what they really need is psychiatrists setting up offices in their stores. I'm quite sure that the psychiatrists would have people waiting in line for their services....providing the people who need to see them know what a line is. I'm not sure that some of their shoppers even know where they are! Here is the address of the video for those who are curious about the things that can be done at Walmart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-5nDCV2arw&feature=related

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Prefers Not to Shop at Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment