Saturday, May 26, 2012

Interests and Hobbies

I'm sure many of my readers are wondering what I do in my spare time so I have decided to give you a glimpse of the Demon Flash Bandit lifestyle. My major hobby is napping. I try to work in as many naps everyday as possible. I know it is hard to imagine that I could be even more important than I already am, but in my dreams, I am more important than in my everyday awake life.

Another of my hobbies is to keep Angel Zoom Smokey, the other Siberian husky who lives in the same house with me, in line. If a dog like myself doesn't do it, she will be zooming around acting like a crazy dog. I warned the humans not put Zoom in her name, but as usual, they did not listen.

I also like to lick my paw. It happens to be a very delicious paw, and licking it is fun. I spend some of my time practicing music with the Howling Huskies. I am the lead howler of the group! I also like to eat--preferably hamburgers. I usually find some time during the day to chew on a dingo bone, or a regular rawhide bone if the humans haven't spent the extra money on the dingo brand of rawhide.

I write my diary on www.dogster.com, and then I write my blog and it is time for bed. A dog has to get some sleep between naps!

Demon Flash Bandit (My Interests and Hobbies)

1 comment: