Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dogs: Not Related to Humans!

I have a news video to share with my readers about humans with blue eyes. According to a study, all blue eyed humans are related. Here is the link:
http://www.aol.com/video/all-blueeyed-people-could-be-related/517355056/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D158115
This is particularly upsetting to me because I happen to have blue eyes, and you know that eventually, there will be a study saying that we blue eyed dogs are related to the humans. As a proud dog, I do not want to be related to the humans. Humans are idiots, and we dogs laugh at all the silly things they do. I like humans, but having them as "family" (except by adoption) is a different story. Of course it isn't as bad as being related to a cat, but it is still embarrassing to us dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment