Monday, May 28, 2012

Bacon Burger

I can never write too much about the deliciousness of bacon--one of my favorites meats. I also like hamburgers so when I saw this bacon burger on epic meatltime, I had to share it with my readers. Here is the link:
http://now.msn.com/living/0515-epic-bacon-burger.aspx
I would love to sink my teeth into that burger, and I'm sure other dogs would also love to have a bite of it. I think it is time for the humans to make epic mealtime for dogs. We happen to enjoy the kinds of meats they make, and I would be happy to do a guest appearance to eat some of the food they make. I'm sure they would be thrilled to have a celebrity like myself show up to help them eat the food they make. Until that time comes, I will just have to eat the hamburgers Mommy brings me-with or without baccon. I hope everyone is having a good holiday, and I think the best way to honor the sacrifices made by the humans who served their country is to eat a bacon burger! I plan to eat one in honor of my human Daddy who is no longer with us. I know he would want me to have a bacon burger.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Bacon Burgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment