Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Back to the Future With Demon Flash Bandit

Evidently, some physicists think the future can affect the past, and they are doing quantum entanglement experiments in order to check out this theory. You can read more about this at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/quantum-entanglement-experiment-future-past_n_1465517.html?ref=science&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl16%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D156806
This tells me that the scientists need to spend less time in the lab and more time at the theatre (or in front of the television). This has already been shown in many movies, but Back to the Future II comes to mind as one of the best examples. After Marty McFly travelled into the past in the first movie (Back to the Future), when he came back to his time, things were different. In the second movie, he had to travel to the future to change the past. This is not only far more entertaining than an experiment in a lab, but even regular humans can understand it--not like all that scientific goobledigook that the scientists are always talking about. If you have not seen the Back to the Future trilogy, I suggest you watch it in its entirity. They are good movies, and it explains physics to regular people. All you have to do is find yourself a Flux capacitor and a vehicle that will go 88 mph because that is the speed that sends you into the past or future.

For those who read my blog yesterday, I want my humans to bid on the Monkeemobile so I can turn it into the Demonflashbanditmobile. I am happy to annouce that this whole quantum entanglement idea shows that, even if I don't get the car now, at a later time in the future, I can change the past so I can get the car. I can already see myself driving the Demonflashbanditmobile. Life is good!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Time Travel)

No comments:

Post a Comment