Monday, April 30, 2012

My New Demonflashbanditmobile!

I have written in past blogs about how I need my own car--a Demonflashbanditmobile. Imagine my surprise today when I see the perfect car for my needs. It is the Monkeemobile. The car is a customized 1967 Pontiac GTO, which is the kind of car that is perfect for me. A dog as cool as myself needs a car that isn't like every other car...it needs to stand out. The Monkeemobile does this. It is on auction at Ebay Motors, and the only problem is that my humans have not agreed to start bidding on it for me since they think that the present $60,000 bid (reserve not yet met) is more than they plan to spend on a car for the family dog. Since I am a dog blogger and the recipient of many dogster diary of the day choices, I do not understand why I have not made gadzillions of dollars myself. I have been told that my blog makes no money. I think this is probably just a ruse and the humans are pocketing my blog money. No wonder they live so well around here. Just yesterday, Mommy ate at White Castle, which is a gourmet, expensive hamburger place. I bet she is living it up on those burgers paid for with my money. I had McDonalds, but that does not count because a dog is not supposed to have to pay for anything. When we make money, it is our money, and should only be spent on important things....like an ascot rawhide so a dog can look classy and still have something to chew on later or a dingo bingo game. I have to go now and look over the humans' financial records. This dog is not going to be cheated out of blog money...surely I get paid for this blog. I have to stay awake to write it. Doesn't that count for something? Here is the link for those who want to see my future car:
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/29/ebay-find-of-the-day-1967-pontiac-gto-monkeemobile/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl13%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D156520

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment