Thursday, April 26, 2012

Latest On Hank the Cat's Senate Campaign

I'm sure some of you are wondering what is going on with Hank the Cat's senate campaign. Today I have a link that has the latest on his campaign, and here it is:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/hank-the-cat-senate-virginia-2016_n_1452934.html
I know that a cat would be better than a human, but I'm not sure how much better. I think only a dog can be a serious candidate since we care about the humans. Cats don't even get excited when their humans come home after being gone. Can the humans really trust them to make good decisions for them? I think not! Dogs, on the other hand, love our humans and want to make their lives better. In addition, dogs are smarter than cats. It has been proven scientifically, and the results are published in the Demon Flash Bandit Scientific Journal of Dogs Are Smarter Than Cats! I hope all my readers remember, vote for dogs and not cats, and on that note, I am still considering a run for the White House. After all, I am a Siberian Husky, and we do love to run!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Hank the Cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment