Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Searching for Sesame Street

Birds: are they evil varmints that are trying to take over the world? Yes, of course they are! Do the humans understand their evil plans? No, of course not--they are humans! In fact, one giant bird in particular worries me more than the regular little birds because the humans, from an early age, idolize this bird. The bird is a giant and he is yellow, and he is called...get ready for a totally unimaginative name....Big Bird! I've seen him on t-shirts and there are stuffed toys that look like Big Bird that children are allowed to play with. I can't tell you how upsetting it is for an intelligent dog like myself to see a small human puppy playing with such an evil thing. Of course, they have no idea he is evil. I'm sure he is waiting until the right moment to lead his bird army to take over the planet. I guess us dogs are going to have to take matters into our own paws, and go and get rid of this evil creature. Does anyone know how to get to Sesame Street?

Demon Flash Bandit (Looking for Sesame Street)

1 comment: