Thursday, April 12, 2012

Candy Corn: A Delicious Vegetable

My blog today is a public service to the humans to let them know that vegetables are good for you, and some of them are quite delicious. For example, yesterday I had some Easter pastel candy corns. These are delicious little sugar snacks that are both vegetables and candy. I know I could eat these veggies everyday, and never feel like I am eating health food. I know they have to be healthy because I've heard the nutritionists say that vegetables are healthy. This means that a dog (or human) can eat candy corn and be eating a nutritious and tasty item. I think they should be added to the dog food. I think dogs would eat their food better if it was chicken and candy corn flavor. Those little corns can make a dog enjoy their dinner! Remember, buy them and eat them with every meal. You'll be taking a step toward a healthier life!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Candy Corn)

No comments:

Post a Comment