Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I've Solved the Enigma of Big Foot!

I'm quite sure that I'm not the only dog who has wondered whether the creature, Big Foot, is real or not. However, I am the dog with the answer. The way to find out is so simple that I'm amazed the humans didn't think of it except for the fact that they aren't as intelligent as us dogs. To find out more about the creature, all you have to do is find out where he buys his shoes. Since there are some shoe stores that cater to those with bigger feet, all you have to is to have the government get the list of the shoppers who buy the big shoes. For example, one site,
http://largefeet.com/index.php has men's shoes up to a size 22. I think it is safe to say that anyone buying a size 22 has big feet. Thus, the enigma of Big Foot has been solved, and once again, that solution came from a canine. What would the humans do without their dogs? Most of them don't have enough sense to even know what to do with their porcelain drinking bowls. I won't even tell you what they use them for--it is too disgusting to put in a blog.

Demon Flash Bandit (Solving Yet Another Human Puzzle)

1 comment: