Sunday, April 29, 2012

Empty Mushrooms!

Due to the recession, there have been many humans who have lost their house to foreclosure by the bank. It is bad enough that so many humans have lost their homes because of it, but I was outside the other day, and I saw that is has hurt other creatures too. There were some mushrooms outside, and not one Smurf was in sight. Yes, even the little blue creatures have been touched by the foreclosure crisis. The Smurfs are lucky that they have Papa Smurf and Brainy Smurf to help them through this crisis, but where does a homeless Smurf live? Do they have to take up in the grass, or do they build treehouses? As anyone who watched television commercials can tell you, trees are already the home of the Keebler Elves who make cookies, and no one wants cookie production interrupted! Perhaps they can use some leaves to keep the rain off their little blue heads, but I think when the bank starts foreclosing on mushrooms, that is going too far!!! In honor of the homeless Smurfs, I am going to this site to play the cool game, whack a banker. You can join me there at this address:
http://www.funnygames.co.uk/whack-a-banker.htm
I hope the next time I see mushrooms that there are Smurfs living in them!

Demon Flash Bandit (Smurfs Need Their Mushroom Homes)

No comments:

Post a Comment