Friday, April 27, 2012

Movie Review: American Reunion

I'll admit that I wasn't sure that this movie would be a good sequel to the American Pie movies largely because there have been so many "direct to dvd" movies made from this franchise. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it was very funny, and I enjoyed it. No, it is not "best picture" quality, but it is a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours, and I think most people who like the American Pie series will enjoy it. The class of 99 gets together for a reunion after about 13 years. One of my human brothers was in the class of 98 so Mommy still thinks of that age group as "kids", but I suppose since most of them are in the 30's now, they aren't exactly children anymore. Of course, if Mommy admits how old they are, that would make her age much older too, and most of the humans don't seem to enjoy getting older. Anyway, I recommend this movie if you want to see a comedy in which you can just sit back and laugh. I do not recommend it for young viewers because there are some scenes that would not be wise for them to see. I give this movie 4 paws up which is a 6 out of 10 on the human movie scale.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment