Saturday, May 12, 2012

Doghouse Worthy of Demon Flash Bandit!

I'm a dog who lives inside with my humans, but I was doing some research for my blog today, and I discovered a very cool dog house. Here is the link:
http://www.thecoolist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/celebrity-hacienda-dog-house.jpg
I wouldn't mind having this dog house in the back yard. Of course, I would not "live" in it full time, but it would be a nice place to hang out when I am in the yard and want to get out of the sun. As you can see, it is a very cool house. I bet it also doesn't have a bathtub like the human's houses have. I have never seen the purpose of having a bathtub. Maybe a doggy pool would be nice, but a pool is something you can swim in or just sit around and enjoy an iced drink. I think this would be a great house for me, and I have no idea why the humans haven't already had it built for me in the yard. I also need a garage for the Demonflashbanditmobile I plan to own. I don't want my car out in the weather because my car is going to be a one of a kind custom car just for me. I am still thinking that the Monkeemobile would be nice as a Demonflashbanditmobile. I have no idea why my humans haven't purchased it for me yet. I am too famous a dog not to travel in style. Now I am riding in the family vehicle, and it is beneath my status as a dog blogger. What if other dogs see me in the family car? What will they think? Even worse, what if a cat sees me...you know how annoying they are!

Demon Flash Bandit (Doghouse Worthy of Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment