Sunday, May 6, 2012

The "Decepticon" Ride

There is a ride in an amusement park in Europe that looks like a scene from a new Transformers movie. When I first saw it, I thought that the Decepticons had masked themselves to look like a ride; and then, once they got humans on the ride, they went insane with it. Seriously, this ride makes most roller coasters look tame in comparison. I don't know why, but the humans are probably lined up to ride this ride. It is almost like the more dangerous it is, and the more likely it is for the humans to die if there is a mechanical failure; the more the humans enjoy the ride. I've said it many times, the humans are idiots. I doubt if you would see dogs line up to ride this thing. We have more sense. I will share the video for those who want so see this crazy ride for themselves:
http://now.msn.com/living/0505-frightening-amusement-park-ride.aspx

Demon Flash Bandit (This Dog Isn't Going to Ride the "Decepticon" Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment