Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bacon: Not Just for Snacking Anymore!

I was doing some research on the Internet on a topic which I happen to feel is of major importance to dogs everywhere: BACON! I have yet to meet a dog who does not enjoy bacon. It turns out that some street vendors in various parts of the country serve hot dogs wrapped in bacon which is finally a hot dog worth eating. I personally don't care much for hot dogs. I have eaten a bite of them on occasion, but I usually let Angel Zoom Smokey have them. I happen to be a very picky dog! However, I LOVE bacon, and said bacon might even make a hot dog worth trying. Besides, you can always eat the bacon that is wrapped around it and leave the hot dog for another dog. I think they should sell pre-wrapped bacon dogs in the supermarket. Bacon: it's not just for snacking anymore!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Bacon)

1 comment:

  1. I've given you da Liebster award! Check out my blog for da details!

    ReplyDelete