Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Movie Review: The Avengers (also titled Avengers Assembled)

I have been to the theatre to see the movie, The Avengers (also called Avengers Assembled in other countries). It is time for me to do a movie review for my readers who depend on me to let them know which movies are good and which aren't. When Loki, Thor's annoying brother from Asgard, decides to take over and rule Earth, Nick Fury gets his group of super heroes together to thwart Loki's evil plans. (I hope in a sequel, they will go after birds--I'll have to bark at them about that.) The superheroes are Ironmen, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, and Hawkeye The superheroes do not always work together as those of you who have seen Ironman already know. He does not "work and play well with others". However, eventually, they do work together, and you will have to go to see the movie to find out whether they were successful or not since I can't divulge the end of the movie for those who haven't seen it yet. I give this movie 4 paws up, a tail wag, some doggy kisses, and the coveted nose sniff! This would be a 10 out of 10 on the human movie scale. Judging from the amount of humans who have went to see it, I'm guessing a lot of them agree with me on this rating. It is rated PG-13 by the motion picture rating humans which means that general audiences are allowed in to see it, and the below 18 year olds don't have to sneak in. Yes, I know they sneak in...they don't fool us dogs. I know the adults wear Spongebob t-shirts too, but they don't tend to have pajamas with footsies when they go to the theatre.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Review: The Avengers)

No comments:

Post a Comment