Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prehistoric Modern Art

After much searching, I have found prehistoric vomit in a cave in South America. I think this is the earliest version of "modern art" ever discovered. Clearly, this was a piece of art about a bird. Some ancient human thought of a bird, and that thought alone made him vomit. And then voila, ART! I don't think I could have made a better painting myself. Additionally Spot (one of my doggy art students) said the art piece was "yummy". Sadly, because of Spot, I can no longer share my discovery with the world-at least not until Spot has to take the Browns to the Superbowl. However, I will continue to try to "dig" up more ancient art to share with the humans. I think it is important for them to see what kind of art their human ancestors enjoyed.

Demon Flash Bandit (Professor of Dog Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment