Friday, March 9, 2012

Demon Flash Bandit: Interior Decorator

I've had a busy day decorating the house so that it looks good. I know I've done a good job because Doghouse Beautiful magazine wants to feature my house on its next cover. I am so proud of myself. For those of you who think it is easy to keep a house looking good, you would be wrong. I had to get up early, go outside, and find some mud puddles. Once my paws were muddy, I was able to give the floors that "a dog lives here" look that is so popular among the humans. Next I knocked over the garbage and scattered it (lovingly) around the house. It is little touches like the scattered garbage that makes the humans feel at home in their houses. I then shredded some kleenex to give it that snowy effect that makes everyone feel like they are on the ski slope. I buried some milkbones in various spots because hunting for milkbone is always a fun activity. I had to go outside again to get more mud on my paws so that I could decorate the walls with paw prints--I don't know if you have heard, but paw prints are a big fashion must this season (and every season if you ask my opinion). I spent the entire day working on the house, but by the time I was done, it was a house that Martha Stewart herself would be proud to call her own. Be sure and pick up a copy of Doghouse Beautiful Magazine's April edition so that you can see for yourself what a wonderful decorator I am.

Demon Flash Bandit (Decorator Demon Flash Bandit)

No comments:

Post a Comment