Monday, March 26, 2012

Hank the Cat T-Shirts

Some of my readers may be wondering how the senate race is going for Hank the Cat. He now has election t-shirts that the humans can order and wear to show they are behind him. One of my doggy pals told me you have to get behind a cat otherwise they might scratch you with their claws, and it is easier to give them a good kick in the behind if you are behind them. Personally, I like cats, and have never needed to give one a kick in the behind. Here is the latest on Hank for those who might be interested in reading about his campaign or buying a t-shirt.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/25/hank-for-senate-t-shirts-virginia-cat_n_1378718.html#s812471&title=Hank_for_Senate
I want to remind my readers that I am having a contest to give away a t-shirt with my photo on it, and all you have to do is leave a comment on one of my blogs between March 15 and April 15. You can also send me a pawmail asking to be entered at http://www.dogster.com/ It is open to dogs (or humans) in the United States and Canada. However. Personally, I think my shirt looks a lot better than Hanks, but that is because I happen to be a handsome dog, and Hank is a cat...and he looks like a cat. Let's face it, dogs are better looking!

Demon Flash Bandit (Hank the Cat for Senate T-Shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment