Friday, March 16, 2012

Leprechaun Trap

Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I searched Youtube to find an interesting trap for leprechauns. I found a video which I am going to share with you now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZCGZiZXEo&feature=related
It seems appropriate that St. Patrick's Day would be the perfect day for catching a leprechaun because there will be more Irish music playing on that day, and I'm sure that will make them start dancing around. When the wee folk are dancing, they are less likely to be watching out for traps. As you can see, the main attraction is Lucky Charms cereal which makes sense because I've been watching the children try to get the leprechaun for his Lucky Charms cereal since I was a puppy. I can't blame the leprechauns. Most of the cereal brands are delicious-as long as they aren't the "healthy for you" type. I wonder how the humans can eat some of the healthy stuff. Why don't they just eat the box since it tastes better? Anyway, good luck catching one and getting that pot of gold.

Before I end this blog, I want to remind all my readers about my blog contest. The prize is a men's XLarge t-shirt featuring my photo. You will be automatically entered if you leave a comment on the blog or you can pawmail me at http://www.dogster.com/ (this is for all my dog pals on dogster who read my diary entries--I want them to be included). Be sure and leave comments and paw mails. The shirt has my photo on it so I know everyone will want to win it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing Video for Leprechaun Trap)

No comments:

Post a Comment