Thursday, March 1, 2012

Town for Sale

My human has been gone today so my blog is being written later than usual. Today I have a site to share with my readers for those people who are looking for some space in which to live. Why buy a house when y0u can buy an entire town? If that is your kind of thinking, then go to this site:
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/03/01/pray-mont-buy-the-whole-town-for-1-4-million/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl20%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D139959
You can own your own town in Montana, and run it the way you want to run it. If I were buying this town, I would make sure that a dog is mayor and the town would be the best run town in the United States except possibly for Rabbit Hash, Kentucky--a town already run by a dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Town for Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment