Sunday, March 11, 2012

Frosted Bones are Delicious!

Today is Angel Zoom Smokey's birthday which is nice for me since the humans give me the same gifts they give her so that both of us will be happy. I must admit that I think this shows intelligence on the part of my humans since many of the humans don't have that kind of dog sense. Angel and I have already received a big birthday frosted bone which was quite tasty. My brother had to be at work at the undogly hour of noon today so the humans woke us early. I don't think a dog should have to wake up before noon so this is why, as a dog, I think the humans must be stupid to work. If he didn't work, all of us could have slept later. I suspect that Angel and I are going to get some new dingo treats today in addition to the toys we will get later today. I might add that I endorse the new chewy bones that Dingo has brought to the market. I had some mega meat chewy bones a couple of days ago and they were delicious. I hope my readers are enjoying a nice weekend.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Likes Frosted Bones)

No comments:

Post a Comment