Friday, March 2, 2012

Go Out to Eat and Buy a House

IKEA, the restaurant that allows you to buy furniture when you go out to eat has now made life even more convenient for its customers. Now you can buy a pre-fab home when you go out to eat. For a mere $85,000, you can buy the house to put the furniture they sell in. I think this has to be the ultimate in convenient shopping. So many stores don't have this kind of dedication to making their customers' lives easier. I only hope they can keep up with the orders. I know when I got out to dinner, I usually carry $85,000 with me because you never know when you are going to want to buy a house at the restaurant. Of course, I'm guessing they have payment plans, but I've actually never been to an Ikea store so I have no idea what they have. There is one near where Mommy used to live, and it is about an hour away, but Mommy has never bothered to go there. Mommy's taste in furniture tends to be more traditional than what Ikea carries. I have seen their sales ads, and their stuff is okay. For those who want to have dinner and get a house, be sure and go to the nearest Ikea. You will not be disappointed.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Ikea)

No comments:

Post a Comment