Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Not a Lottery Winner!

I have bad news today. I did not win the mega millions lottery yesterday. Did you know that dogs aren't allowed to buy tickets? However, I had the human buy a ticket for me so I had a ticket and I chose the numbers. Who would have thought I would not win? Does the lottery not realize how cute I would have looked picking up the giant check? Many of the humans would have loved that photo! Then lottery sales would increase because you would hear the humans saying, "if a dog can win, then you know I probably will win too". Actually, I was not surprised that I did not win since the chances of winning the lottery are virtually non-existent. It is just too bad that the "cute factor" does not figure in or us dogs would win every time we buy a ticket. For those of you who are wondering, I am still a happy dog. I had McDonalds burgers for dinner, and I have a nice soft bed to sleep and I enjoy hanging out with my humans. I really think those are the important things. Food, shelter, and love.....if you have those things, then I think you are already a winner!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Did Not Win the Lottery)

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend
    How are you Today Visit your Web Blog Page Got more Information you share Best Information my pray with you and Your Business get more success and Blessings in The name of LORD.
    thai lottery
    thailand lottery tips
    lottery tips
    pakistan bonds
    lotter

    ReplyDelete