Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Man Who Thinks Like A Dog!

I've written in the past about how us dogs know how to live. Most of us dogs don't work....we get to enjoy life. I've often wondered why the humans are so obsessed with work. In fact, if I were unfortunate enough to be a human, I think I would wear a dog suit. I'd try to get adopted by a human who would feed me so I could nap and avoid work, and I'm a "working breed". I'm sure the other breeds like to work even less than I do. However, today I saw this item on the Internet, and it did give me some hope for the humans. A human in Austria sawed off his foot-evidently to avoid going to work. Finally a human with some sense, I admire his dedication to getting out of work. I don't think I would be willing to cut off a paw to get out of work. Finally, a human who understands that work is not fun and should be avoided-even if you lose a paw. Here is the address for those who want to read more about this story.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/26/austrian-saws-off-foot_n_1379639.html?ref=weird-news&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl22%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D146754

Demon Flash Bandit (Work is Not Fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment