Thursday, March 22, 2012

Demon Flash Bandit: Future Boneionaire

I've got a bone to pick with the television show, American Diggers. I hope the bone still has a lot of meat on it, and I have hired a doggy attorney to make sure it does. Why have I hired a dog to represent me in court? Because I am suing the show. As a dog, I have been digging for treasure every place I go--my yard, the neighbor's yard, the beach, etc. Therefore, I know that they stole the idea for the show from me and I'm suing them for my intellectual property. I doubt that the humans would have even thought of digging for treasure if they had not seen a dog doing it. The humans aren't smart enough to think of it! I'm quite sure that no judge will rule in favor of the humans after my case is presented which means that I am going to be a boneionaire which is even better than being a billionaire since bones are useful, but bills are something no one really wants to receive. I've got to go now and prepare my paperwork for the lawyer. This will teach the humans to steal a dog's idea!

Demon Flash Bandit (Future Boneionaire)

No comments:

Post a Comment