Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Humans Need to Learn to Have Fun!

Angel Zoom Smokey and myself both received plush squeaky sheep for Valentine's Day, and we both enjoyed our special toys. Each of us got a fortune cookie, and as usual, I will share our fortunes with my readers. My fortune says that I will be very lucky. I was pleased with that fortune, and Angel's fortune said she would start a new project, which has already happened. Yes, she has already started annoying me with yet another of her "projects". The latest project is trying to take my new toy.

Mommy went to see the movie, The King's Speech yesterday, and here is the movie review. It was an excellent movie. I personally don't think I would want to be a member of the royal family because it sounds like it is just too much trouble. I'm sure the dogs in the royal family don't mind because the people aren't constantly bugging them, but the humans that are royalty are always being judged by their subjects, and that can get very tiring. I bet they can't even nap whenever they feel like it either. What is the point of being royalty if it isn't fun?

The Westminster Dog Show is continuing today, and although I enjoy the show, it is similar to being royalty. It is way too much trouble for a dog to have to be good during the show. I think the show would be improved if they added a mud fight or something of similar interest to dogs.

I have to go now. When I start writing about naps, I begin to realize that it would be better to take one than talk about a nap.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Enjoys a Good Nap)

1 comment:

  1. I hope woo wake up from your nap in time to see US on the show tonight!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Summiiii's Mummi saw that movie a few weeks ago and told my mom how pawesome it was -

    ReplyDelete