Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Is he Really "Special"?

I have been seeing a lot of news about Charlie Sheen on the Internet lately. I like the show, Two and a Half Men. I like Charlie Sheen. However, I do feel sorry for him because he sounds like he is ready for the men with the white coats and the straight jacket to take him to the rubber room where he can chat with others like himself. I'm sure he will fit right in talking with Napoleon, Jesus, and all the other residents of the mental hospital who have delusions of grandeur. I could understand his attitude if he were a dog, but he is a mere human, and as thus, he is exhibiting what I refer to technically as "off his rocker" behavior. I could understand if he had a "dog complex"--that is a common psychological term for humans who get so full of themselves that they think they are dogs. However, he never mentioned being a dog so you know he is really insane.

I have a couple of suggestions for the humans who are dealing with him. First, a muzzle would be a good place to start. This is a common thing to treat dogs who have a problem with biting or even barking too much. I think Charlie Sheen fits into the "barking too much " category. I am amazed that his agent hasn't put a muzzle on him and tied him up to keep him from talking to the press. It is a well known fact that insane people don't realize how insane they sound to everyone else so that is the job of the sane people love them to have a muzzle ready. If he weren't famous, he would not have to worry as much. You seldom see the media hanging out on the street asking homeless people their opinions so they can be insane and not have anyone cover their insanity.

I think it would be a good idea for Mel Gibson to get together with Charlie Sheen and maybe invite Tom Cruise over. Perhaps they can all jump up and down on a couch together. That would be coverage this dog would love to see. Then I could also explain to my humans that jumping on the couch is normal behavior and I should be allowed to do so whenever I am in the mood.

I do hope he gets some help, but from what I see, I think the television show is over. One fact that you can take to the bank: do not constantly criticize your boss on nationwide television. Bosses don't tend to enjoy being criticized in private, and doing it on television is like asking not to have a job anymore. I wish him well, and I will miss Two and a Half Men, but I've always thought the show could have been improved if it were Two and a Half Dogs!

Demon Flash Bandit (A Sane View of the World)

2 comments:

  1. We are on the same wavelength. I was actually wondering is he takes the short bus to work. LOL

    ReplyDelete