Friday, February 11, 2011

Arnie is BACK!!!!!

Arnold Schwarzeneggar has announced that he is available for acting again. This shocked me because I thought he had been cast as the governor of California. He kept doing such funny things that I assumed he wasn't actually a governor, but it was some kind of crazy sit com. I kept wondering when they would air the show.

I don't mean to put him down. Arnie has been in a lot of movies and television shows that I really loved. I loved him as Rocky....wait a minute, Jeff says that was Sylvester Stallone. He was great on Son of Beach....wait a minute that was Rolland Kickinger. He was good in the Incredible Hulk.....no, that was Lou Ferrigno. He was great in Diehard. Wait.....that was Bruce Willis. He made a great Scorpion King..... again, I'm being told that was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Okay what has he done? Jeff says the Terminator movies. I looked them up--that was the dude from Son of the Beach. Jeff needs to get his facts straight. By the way, I hated the Terminator movies. If you want to see a dude from the future come back and annoy people in the present, I would suggest Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century. The only robots I want to see are the ones from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 because they make fun of horrible movies. I'm wondering why they didn't get a chance to make fun of the Terminator movies. However, I did notice that Arnie has been in a couple of good movies. One was Twins. In Twins, he starred with his twin brother, Danny Devito. Since Danny Devito is in that great television show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, maybe he can get Arnie a part as his twin brother in the show. I think it would be perfect for Arnie, and he would be reunited with his brother. By the way, both of the brothers have played Batman villains. I think it is great that Devito is watching out for Arnie since he is the talented one. However, I am wondering, since they are twin brothers, why isn't he named Arnold Devito?

Demon Flash Bandit (Arnie's Back)

No comments:

Post a Comment