Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers. I know my humans have a surprise for me that I will get later today. I hope the surprise involves some new toys and treats.
Since it is Valentine's Day and the news has the announcement that Prince William's Best Man will be his brother, Prince Harry. I want to let everyone know that Prince William wanted me to be the Best Man, but I declined. I think it is best that he choose his brother. I hate getting dressed up. I don't have to be quite so formal if I'm just sitting in the audience. Besides, I hate having to stand on my paws when I can be sitting down resting. This dog likes to relax which is why I take my naps very seriously.
In local news, there is the continuing controversy over whether the citizens of Michigan should be called Michiganders or Michiganians. I prefer Michidogs, but I don't think the humans deserve to be called dogs. It is too much of an honor to bestow that title on a human.
I need to get back to napping so I will be awake and alert for my Valentine's Day surprise!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Surprises)

No comments:

Post a Comment