Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhogs Day--I've Heard They are Delicious!

Today is Groundhogs Day, and the famous groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil has predicted an early spring. I hope he is wrong. I have decided to start a group for dogs with psychic abilities. It will be called ASPCA which stands for Animal Sensory Perception Canine Association. Any dogs reading this who accurately predict the future, be sure and join the association. I am predicting that we will have our own phone line---Ask the Dog. If the humans can do it, you know we can do it better. I am hoping that when I call, they will confirm my prediction that Punxsutawney Phil is wrong, and winter will last longer than Phil predicted. If you ask a dog's opinion, groundhogs aren't that smart!

There has been a possible UFO spotted over the Dome of Rock, an Islamic shrine in the Old City of Jerusalem. I suspect that this is a hoax because, as I have explained in past blogs, the aliens come here for take out food. Since a shrine probably does not serve food, there would be no point in the aliens visiting there-unless they got lost and thought it was a restaurant. With their advanced guidance systems, the likelihood of them being lost is slim so I think it was a hoax.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Groundhogs Day, and if you don't like the groundhogs prediction in your area, I suggest you eat them. I've heard they are tasty--perhaps you could add some barbecue sauce.

Demon Flash Bandit (Predicting Groundhogs are Delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment