Sunday, July 4, 2010

My New Invention

I have an important announcement to make. When children go to Disney World or Disneyland, they can buy Mickey Mouse hats that have the mouse ears so that they can look like Mickey. My new invention is a small satellite that fits inside the ears of the hat so that a dog can pick up satellite television from the hats and it is free. This is why the fashion industry needs to make these hats an accessory that is a must have so that a dog can get free satellite television from the hats of the humans around him. It is necessary for others to wear the hat because if I had to buy my own hat, it would interfere with the concept of "free". Besides, I don't want to walk around looking silly--that is the humans' job. Once all the humans start wearing the hat and all the hats have my new invention installed in them, a dog can pick up free television anywhere he goes. Yes, I am so excited about my new invention. Now I will never miss my television programs again.

Demon Flash Bandit (Inventor)

No comments:

Post a Comment