Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Want The Weather To Get Cooler

It was hot yesterday. It is supposed to be hot today. I don't like hot. Therefore, when I was checking the news today and saw Celine Dion's back yard water park, I decided that a water park in my back yard would be a really cool thing to have. Of course, I don't need such a large water park nor do I need the slides. This dog would be quite happy with a much smaller water park. As I mentioned in a previous entry, I have been digging a spot for an in ground pool as a favor to my humans. They always appreciate a dog's efforts to improve the place, but seeing that water park made me realize that this dog is far more practical than the humans. I would enjoy a pool in the summer, but leaving the water in and letting it turn to ice would provide a sled dog hours of winter fun too. The humans never seem to understand that. Why would you let a pool just sit there useless because the temperature is 40 below 0 (F)? I think I would enjoy it more in winter than summer. I really love cold weather. However, with this stupid heat, a dog can use something to cool off. Thank dog the humans (or a smart dog who the humans stole credit from) invented air conditioning.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Complaining About the Heat)

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling your pain in Pawsylvania...

    When it finally dropped below 85 degrees - after 9pm last night - I got my walk...

    NOW, bakhk to my nap under the Husky Khool Air Khurrents...

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demon says: Mommy has some ice blankets in the freezer for me. They feel like I'm buried under a nice cold snowfall. If only they didn't melt so fast!!! On the good side, they go back in the freezer and get cold again so they are reusable.

    ReplyDelete