Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stand Up Comic Dog

I'm sorry about the lack of a blog yesterday, but my secretary, Mommy, was gone most of the day. I told her that there were dogs in Cyberland waiting to read my words of wisdom, but she left anyway. Did she go anywhere important? No, not in this dog's opinion. Sure stopping by Burger King to get my burgers was important, but the Chinese restaurant where she ate, and the shopping she did--not important at all!! The least important thing she did was go to the theatre. I have told her many times that my humans should boycott the theatre until they allow dogs, but Jeff wanted to see Resident Evil even though I told him Good Tourist looks like a much better movie, and will be out soon. Mommy went to see Eat, Pray, Love. It seems there were free tickets involved for that movie since Mommy bought some blu ray dvds with free ticket offers on them. To show just how Jeff felt about the preview for that movie, he said he would PAY to see Resident Evil rather than go and see Eat, Pray, Love FREE. I personally would have went to see Eat, Pray, Love with Mommy because it sounds like a good movie centered around food so a dog can get into the subject. I asked Mommy about it, and the main character, Liz, liked to eat, she likes to pray for more food, and she loved the food she got. Mommy might not have described it in exactly those words, but that is what I heard and that is what I wanted to hear. I hear there is going to be a sequel that is being filmed as I write this blog. The sequel will be titled, Get Fat, New Clothing, Diet. I think I will skip its sequel. It does not sound like a dog friendly movie to me because if my vet ever brings up that four letter word, diet, he will be sorry. Aren't veterinarian's fingers low calorie food?LOL

Angel Zoom Smoky and I had fortune cookies last night, and mine said I would have a shower of luck before my birthday so the universe has a couple of months to get busy showering me with good luck. There had better not be any tricks because if the shower involves water, I will not approve, and I might be in the mood for some of those low calorie fingers....yes, I make myself laugh. I don't know why I don't have a stand up act on a cable network. I can see it now....HBO presents, Demon Flash Bandit, the dog who makes America laugh. I could do my "you might be a chicken" jokes and make lots of money and I could buy lots of dingo bones and Yummy Chummies. I think I would be the first stand up comic dog so HBO should take advantage of the opportunity before more dogs get into comedy.

Demon Flash Bandit (Stand Up Comic Dog)

2 comments:

  1. Woooos Demon! Do not get too upset with woo mommy fur not blogging, mine has been hiatus for quite a while now... sadly...and yes, fingers are low calorie! we will be watching fur woo on cable!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete