Monday, September 20, 2010

Dogs on Strike!

Since my last post yesterday, I have been a busy dog. What have I been doing, you may ask? I have been making protest signs. I am tired of being left out on trips to the store, theatre, and other fun outings. I decided to start making protest signs so that other dogs and myself can carry them around outside places that don't allow us into their establishments. It is about time us dogs start picketing these places and let our barks and howls be heard. The next step is for us to go on strike. Let's see how the humans like it when we lay around all day and sleep instead of working. The watch dogs aren't going to bark at strangers. The hunting dogs are going to refuse to hunt. Personally, I will not be doing any mushing. I'm not sure how well this is going to work since, as in my case, I never mush anywhere anyway, but if the humans need me to take them anywhere, they are out of luck and they will have to live with that knowledge. I will continue to eat Burger King because I have no problems with Mr. King Burger who runs the place. You know he has to like dogs or he would not make such delicious burgers for us. The milkshakes there are quite tasty too.

We dogs are tired of having the silly humans tell us what to do. Let's hold a treat up above their heads and tell them to sit or beg. See how they like having to entertain us dogs for their treats. We will then tell the other dogs around us what smart humans they are for doing tricks like that. Yes, this dog is annoyed, and I am not going to sit back and take it anymore. If the humans want to avoid these problems, I suggest they start letting us dogs go with them everywhere they go. Believe me, a lot of us dogs are better behaved and easier to deal with than a lot of humans.

Demon Flash Bandit (Protesting Dog Treatment)

1 comment: