Saturday, September 1, 2012

Movie Review: The Expendables 2

Today my movie review is of The Expendibles 2. This movie stars Slyvester Stallone and a bunch of other older movie action heroes. The movie starts out with shooting. Throughout the movie, there are assorted shootings, knife fights, fist fights, and the occasional chat between characters. Of course, you don't really need to know that much about the characters because all that really needs to be shown to the movie viewer is action. I do like Slyvester Stallone, but this movie is nothing like the original Rocky movie. It is more like Rambo in Afghanistan. However, one interesting sidenote. Chuck Norris talks about how he bit a cobra and it dies. Just recently I read in the news about a cobra that died as a result of a bite from a human, and now I know who it was that bit the snake. It must have been Chuck Norris. That will teach a snake to bite an action star! I did not particularly like this movie from its beginning. I give it a tongue out and no paws up. This is about a 2 out of 10 on the human movie scale. I will state though that, if you are a big fan of action movies, and enjoy seeing fighting on the big screen, you will like this movie. Personally, I would have rather watched two hours of that stupid cat, Garfield.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment