Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pez Dispenser for Dogs

As a dog who likes candy very much, I am very pleased to see that the Pez candy company did not forget us dogs. Yes, you can get a Pez candy dispenser for dogs, and that makes Pez a great company in this dog's opinion. I think it is wonderful that a dog can get Pez candy dispensed at the touch of a paw. I think it is candy, but if not candy, at least it is a dog treat that a dog will enjoy. (Personally, I would prefer candy!) The dispenser looks like a dog, and it is super cool in that is it bigger than the standard human size Pez dispenser. I am getting hungry just looking at it on the Internet. I guess the humans can eat the dog treats too so I would make sure they know it belongs to the dog. Here is the link so that you can order one for yourself. I'm sure they would make any dog happy.
http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Large-Beagle-Dispenser-Treats/dp/B002RAXZNU

Demon Flash Bandit (I Want a Dog Pez Dispenser)

No comments:

Post a Comment