Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Proud to be a Dog!

Today I want to share a video with my readers about the rescue dogs who helped when the World Trade Center was attacked. These heroic dogs don't often get the praise they deserve. We dogs can be very helpful to the humans largely because we love the humans. This video is made by the AKC (American Kennel Club), a group of which I am registered. I am very proud of my fellow dogs who do so much to help the humans. I would also like to add that there are many dogs everyday who are heroes to their humans--service dogs who assist the disabled, rescue dogs, drug sniffing dogs, and of course, the dog like myself who keeps my humans happy and gives them love. On the anniversary of the attack, I want to give thanks for all the wonderful dogs who enrich everyone's lives. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqJRhX72FmI

Demon Flash Bandit (Proud to be a Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment