Friday, September 21, 2012

Movie Review: Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!

Today's blog is a movie review of the new direct to dvd video of the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta! This is the second sequel to Beverly Hills Chihuahua. In this movie Papi and Chloe and their 5 puppies move into a fashionable, expensive hotel in Beverly Hills along with their humans. Chloe is hired to be the socialite canine that will bring other socialites to the hotel. While she is busy modeling and being the hotel's spokesdog and the puppies are in school, Papi finds there are things going on at the hotel that could cause problems for the business. Meanwhile, Rosa is feeling like she isn't important because she is the runt of the puppies. There are plenty of dogs in this film---Siberian huskies, a Pit Bull, a Saint Bernard, the police dog from the Beverly Hills 2 movie, and some cool doggie bands. I loved this movie, and if you like dogs, I think you will enjoy it too! It is a fun movie to watch! I give it 4 paws up--okay 8 paws up (I'm borrowing Angel Zoom Smokey's paws), a tail wag, 2 ears up, kisses, Husky hugs, and a chorus of howls from my band, Howling Huskies. The only problem I had with this movie was the credits. The dogs were the stars of this film--not humans. The dogs were not given the proper credit at the end of the film which makes this dog angry. The humans are always taking credit for their dog's intelligence and talent! I do hope that one of the dogs will follow Uggie and get an Oscar for this movie. I highly recommend this movie!!! On the human movie scale, I give it a 10 out of 10. Yes, it is that good! Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment