Monday, September 3, 2012

Doggielove: The Movie

Over the weekend, a new movie, The Oogieloves, which set box office, records came out. The records were for the worst money making movie ever. I saw the trailer for this movie at one of the movies I recently attended, and I was amazed that it ever made it to the big screen at all. I had no interest in attending the movie nor did I have any interest in ever seeing the movie. However, if I were 3 years old, I might have really liked the movie. This is a movie that should have been released directly to video since most toddlers don't have the attention span to sit in a theatre and watch a movie. This annoys me since Hollywood can spend a lot of money to make movies geared at human puppies, but what about the dog demographics? We watch televsion and movies too, and the humans never make any dog oriented movies. Hotel for Dogs was a great movie and a step in the right direction, but I'm sure it was made with humans in mind. I would like to see a movie that is really for us dogs. Perhaps videos of trees, other dogs, and animals we could chase. If they could quit focusing on 3D, and make a smell-and--vision camera, it would truly be great for us dogs! The first movie should be called Doggielove since, for the most part, the humans love us! For those who want to read more about the Oogielove movie, here is the link:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/09/02/oogieloves-big-balloon-adventure-worst-box-office-debut-flop/

Demon Flash Bandit (Hollywood Should Make Dog-Centric Movies)

No comments:

Post a Comment